Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best yogurt for you

kikoAron

Hi everyone, I would like to ask you what's the best yogurt or the healthiest to consume when you are dieting? thank you.

I try to avoid dairy in my diet as much as possible. If you really want to consume yogurt then go with a full fat Greek yogurt. You just have to read the ingredients and get one with the least added sugars, etc.

Greek yogurt actually has really good macronutrients. Very high protein, low carbs/sugar and if you get the 0% version, it'll be fat free.

That being said - just make sure to stick with plain greek yogurt. All the flavoured greek yogurt versions have sugar added.

Plain greek yogurt is pretty tangy. It tastes sort of like sour cream. If you add things like garlic, parsley etc to it you can make a really nice tasting dip.

Ideally none - but if you have to choose one yogurt, then greet fat-free yogurt is the way to go. Obviously, no sugar or anything like that should be added there.

Top Bottom