Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best whey protein for diet

marcelm

I was sitting at the gym after my workout talking to a buddy of mine I haven't seen in a couple months. And he was telling me that I should be upping my protein intake as high as possible when I am weight training and he's saying that he takes in 500 grams of protein a day. I asked him how he was able to do that and he said from whey protein. I have not drink whey protein in a long time am I really missing out on gains

Whey protein is fine, mix it with caseinate and peanut butter
like 2 scoops of protein 2 tbps of peanut butter, mix it and you'll grow

he is wrong.

we have actual rock hard evidence through studies that you only need a fraction of what people think. a 200 pound person WHO BODYBUILDS needs 120g a day on average. that is it. no fucking way you need 500g that is beyond stupid. humans would have gone extinct a long time ago if we needed that much protein a day lol. a normal human needs even less obviously. people in most of the 3rd world are lucky to get even 30g of protein a day

he is wrong.

we have actual rock hard evidence through studies that you only need a fraction of what people think. a 200 pound person WHO BODYBUILDS needs 120g a day on average. that is it. no fucking way you need 500g that is beyond stupid. humans would have gone extinct a long time ago if we needed that much protein a day lol. a normal human needs even less obviously. people in most of the 3rd world are lucky to get even 30g of protein a day

yes this is what the studies show

whey protein is not real food .. its shit ..
low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with real protein ...lean meats. chicken .. fish and seafood .. eggs .. dairy products .. almonds, pine nuts, walnuts

Real food will always be best but if you insist on taking a processed dairy byproduct, pick one with the fewest ingredients as possible.

Try to get your intake from real food. I keep whey with me just in case I can’t get a meal in

Top Bottom