Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to take my flaxseed

kimani'obraid

I will start taking this supplements in liquid form , I tried to take it straight but I almost throw up because of it's taste, so I would like some tips on how to add it to my meals , which meals do you guys add it to? thank you very much.

Just add it to any salad, and the likes. However, it will not make your meals taste better, and you will not get as much of it, as it will stay on the plate. Try putting that flaxseed oil in a spoon, and throw it in right into the back of your mouth, not on the tongue - that helps a lot.

Why not just eat flax seeds? You get the benefit of the natural fibre and protein the seeds contain that way as well. I add 2 tablespoons of flaxseed to my oatmeal every morning and it gives the oatmeal a nice nutty flavour. I actually prefer the taste of the oatmeal with the flaxseed added vs when its not added.

Other then that, you could supplement with fish oil capsules instead of using flaxseed oil. Fish oil is a superior omega 3 supplement to flax because it contains EPA and DHA. Flax contains the omega 3 fatty acid ALA. The body can convert ALA to EPA and DHA but it's conversion rate is not great. Fish oil triumph flax seed oil in every way.

I would either use milled flax seeds and mix it into your food or swap out the flax seed oil for 6-10 fish oil capsules.

I don't think it tastes that bad at all. i think a lot of you have serious taste bud issues. you get so used to putting only junk food in your mouth that you think everything else tastes bad

if it is that big a deal just get some krill oil from n2bm.

Best way to take flaxseed :

Start your morning with a healthy dose of omega-3's by sprinkling over cold cereal or stirring it into hot cereal like oatmeal. Flax seeds add a slightly, but not overwhelming, nutty flavor. Add 1 tablespoon of whole flax seeds into your morning smoothie for an extra 2 grams of protein.

Just get a capsulated fish oil or krill oil supplement. Those are better than flax anyways. I get my fish oil at Costco and my Krill oil at n2bm

3-6g EPA+DHA is what you want per day.

Top Bottom