Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way of eating to gain lean muscle Mass

What is the best Form of eating to gain Lean muscle mass

• Mr.X's Cal Intake Type

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Lee Priests eat everything in sight Type

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Eating a Clean diet of cal above the bodys requirement Daily

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Not Focousing on Dieting But Fully on Working Out

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
I would suggest to people on this poll that there is NO best way, but think about this. If you gain 10%bf after bulking up, you will NOT look BULKED up, you will look like another fat guy just like lee priest does.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
I would suggest to people on this poll that there is NO best way, but think about this. If you gain 10%bf after bulking up, you will NOT look BULKED up, you will look like another fat guy just like lee priest does.

Mr.X

thank you

i beleave in clean diet, no matter what your goal is, eat clean diet while overfeeding to gain weight, or go below maintanace caloric intake to lean out

lol @ lee priest. He does look like a fat guy with clothes on. If you're bulking for contest then there's not a problem getting up to say 15% bf but anything over that and you're gonna have a hard time getting back down to 5% on your 14 week cut cycle for contest. I'm bulking right now and staying around 12% even after weight gain and that's about where I want to stay.

best for growth- clean diet high carbs, proteins, fats loads of food. over 5000 cals for 200lb
best for health - as close to rda as you can get and still grow.

i think any of the worlds top bb'ers know what they are doing.

"Eating a Clean diet of cal above the bodys requirement Daily" works for me, typically 10-15% above maintenance level.

I think there is a key factor missing here... Are we assuming the person in question is NOT on the Juice? Roids will dramatically effect your ability to process the food you take in. I have only done 2 cycles, so someone with more experience please chime in here.

Do yall think 7 days a week of am 45 mins of cardio on an empty stomach, 4 days of weight trainng , 50p 30f 20c diet training split would be good for an endomorph thats about 5 '11 180 pounds , 22 years old, my MAIN GOAL is to gain lean muscle mass and lose some body fat if possible. and about 20% bodyfat would be rly good for cutting ? Also I want to maintain my strength or if possible get stronger while getting leaner.... If anyone has any suggestions on a better diet could you please explain to me what it is and why it would be better ? As well as better training splits or just anything you see wrong. Please email me (preffered) [email protected] or message me .

Top Bottom