Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way of eating to gain lean muscle Mass

What is the best Form of eating to gain Lean muscle mass

• Mr.X's Cal Intake Type

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Lee Priests eat everything in sight Type

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Eating a Clean diet of cal above the bodys requirement Daily

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Not Focousing on Dieting But Fully on Working Out

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Do yall think 7 days a week of am 45 mins of cardio on an empty stomach, 4 days of weight trainng , 50p 30f 20c diet training split would be good for an endomorph thats about 5 '11 180 pounds , 22 years old, my MAIN GOAL is to gain lean muscle mass and lose some body fat if possible. and about 20% bodyfat would be rly good for cutting ? Also I want to maintain my strength or if possible get stronger while getting leaner.... If anyone has any suggestions on a better diet could you please explain to me what it is and why it would be better ? As well as better training splits or just anything you see wrong. Please email me (preffered) [email protected] or message me .

i would do only 30 minutes cardio at a time. after 30 minutes the body significantly slows the release of fatty acids to be burned, plus cortisol levels rise the longer you do cardio for. if trying to gain muscle and lose fat you have to eat a SUPER clean diet with a lot of protein, mod carbs and little fats IMO.

Wondering what is defined as a "clean" diet? High carbs, high pro., and low fat? Low carbs, low fat, and high pro.?

HIGH protien, med carbs ( low GI/ slow absorbing, med fat)

Top Bottom