Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to count calories ?

stuffy11

I wanted to know how is the best way to count calories and keep a record of what ytoure eating ? What have you guys done in the past?

there are apps you can get

or you can go online and do the calculators

for the record (and again i expect people to get butthurt when i say this) counting calories and macros DOES NOT WORK. that is if it fits your macros shit.. why doesn't it work? because a cup of raw nuts and some berries is the same calories as a couple slices of pizza and diet coke. but which one do you think will cause the body to react worse to?

another example is fat is calorie dense. so now guys avoid fatty foods like avocado, fish, coconut oil, raw nuts, etc. and the ironic thing is fat does not make you fat. so you are doing more harm than good counting calories and obsessing over being in a calorie deficit

when guys come to me for consults the first thing i have them do is go on their phones and delete those apps.. they do more harm than good. the next thing I do is alter their diet to include a lot of fats (most aren't even consuming fats)

I actually use an app called "LoseIt" on my smartphone. Not sure how popular that is amongst the other apps, but it works pretty well for me.

Pen and paper

Top Bottom