Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to cook chicken

splitgreen

some people say meats and specially chicken keep it's nutritional value 100% depending on how you cook them , frying meats is less recommended than steaming them or putting them in the oven, I guess if you burn them you might kill some of the nutrients in it? opinions please.

well obviously if you eat fried chicken drenched in gravy and oils it will diminish any health benefits

a plain chicken breast can have under 200 calories per 4oz.. a fried chicken breast the same size can have 3X that amount due to the oil, butter, etc

how you prepare your foods are crucial!

also BBQ'ing your food and burning them can cause cancer

The best way to cook foods is to bake, broil, bbq or steam. It does not add any additional calories that way.

Whenever you deep fry, or pan fry foods in oil you increase the calorie content because the food absorbs some of the oil.

You do not loose any nutrients by burning food but you create carcinogens which are not healthy for you. Try your best not to burn food.

Don't overthink it. If you are eating chicken you are eating a healthy protein. Obviously you don't want to cook it with a bunch of oil but if you BBQ or bake it, there is no difference. Stay away from those super high calorie sauces too.

In the end of the day, you can even fry your chicken properly without making it unhealthy - it is all about how you do that. Avoid sauces, excessive spices and especially salt. I prefer to cook it in the oven, or steam it. But that is my personal preference.

Top Bottom