Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best vegetables while cutting?

LV_Rider

What are the best vegetables when cutting? I eat green beans and baby carrots.

I have been eating a can of green beans every night with dinner and just noticed the sodium content. Also, one 3 oz serving of carrots has 6g of sugar.

LV_Rider said:

I have been eating a can of green beans every night with dinner and just noticed the sodium content. Also, one 3 oz serving of carrots has 6g of sugar.

iv been told to stay away from carrots becuz of the sugar yea.

anything thing thats leafy and green is fine on a cut i eat broccoli, brussels, green beans..etc

green veggies, buy em fresh or frozen (no sauce), not in a can. green veggies are low sugar, plenty of cellulose fiber to help with satiety. stay away from yellow and red peppers too while cutting. you're on the right track

Here off the top of my head a good list...I use all of these when dieting for comps....

Asparagus, Broccoli, Cabbage, Celery, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onions, Radishes, Spinach, Tomatoes...any fibrous green veggie.

I'm not a veggie lover so I just try and stick to a few of them. Steamed brocolli and spinich are my two main veggies and I mix in asparagus sometimes as well. These have worked very well for me and I think most would agree that these are two of your best choices.

LV_Rider said:

Rinse the grean beans, then nuke em.

I like green carrot, carrot salad with onions. Also, like spinach, tomatoes, asparagus, cabbage etc. For cutting purposes, I used a mandoline slicer, with the help of this I can easily be slicing, dicing, chopping, and shredding these vegetables in a short of time. With the help of this devices, you can easy to cut foods in any types of shapes.

In cans yes. You know you can buy them not in a can right?

Top Bottom