Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best vegetables to eat ?

Cruciferous veggies like broccoli & brussel sprouts are what I go with in the offseason....you have to be able to digest them...

Asparagus, green beans.....I eat a lot of cucumbers

I don't think you can go wrong eating any of them.
Just pick up the ones you like the most.

I am not a nutritionist, but I don't think there is any "best" vegetable. They all have different properties and some have more of a certain kind of vitamin or mineral than others. My personal favorites are tomatos, spinach and onion. Vegetables can be grouped however. Green leafy vegies, like spinach, have a lot of good cleansing properties, high in iron and vitamin C. Orange and red colored vegetables are high in caratanoids which is an antioxidant and are high in vitamin A. Vegetables can taste great, it all depends on how you prepare them and mix them with other ingredients. I am a vegetarian and have been my whole life. I think it is the best diet for me personally.

I am not a nutritionist, but I don't think there is any "best" vegetable. They all have different properties and some have more of a certain kind of vitamin or mineral than others. My personal favorites are tomatos, spinach and onion. Vegetables can be grouped however. Green leafy vegies, like spinach, have a lot of good cleansing properties, high in iron and vitamin C. Orange and red colored vegetables are high in caratanoids which is an antioxidant and are high in vitamin A. Vegetables can taste great, it all depends on how you prepare them and mix them with other ingredients. I am a vegetarian and have been my whole life. I think it is the best diet for me personally.
I am a vegetarian and have been my whole life. I think it is the best diet for me personally.

Top Bottom