Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best things to eat before training

here is a thought.. if you have a hard time eating before a workout then don't eat

crazy concept i know. you don't need food to weight train, and it boggles the mind the kind of buffoonery you hear from people who are slamming dex shakes.. it is absurdity of the highest degree... people who run marathons don't even do such a thing

cup of oats with peanutbutter mixed in. Found some PBnCo. Dark Chocolate Dreams at my local Wal-Mart today so i used that. freakin delicious and gives me good energy for dem weights.

I wanted to see what other people are eatin 1-2 hours before a workout ? I have a hard time eating before a workout.

I train in the morning so it's a bowl of cereal

Before your workout you want to eat something high in carbs, moderate in protein and low in fat.

A bowl of oatmeal with some protein powder mixed in digests really well for most people

You would want slow digesting carbohydrates. This won’t raise your insulin to the sky causing a “crash” later on on your workout. Fruits are my favorite. They will give you a slow and steady supply of energy that lasts. Apples, oranges or bananas work great.
Another great food would be a good protein shake like whey protein Isolate, researcher confirms certain amino acids (like BCAAs, found in whey) taken before workouts improve performance and energy. And obviously WATER[emoji97]
Hope that helps.

Top Bottom