Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best steps to fast

maver298

what do I need to do before fasting for the first time if I want to try a 3 day fast for example?
Do I need to carb up before hand, take a supplement, drink more water before etc? Should I also get bloods done and check my lipids?
Or do you just randomly go into it blindly and go for it.

it would seem logical to people to carb up before a fast but this is wrong because then your body will want more carbs during the fast and you will have a tougher time

i would tell you to fasting is natural and every living organism on earth does it. willd animals fast when they are sick/hurt or when they cannot find food. sometimes i will just fast for the day and then decide to keep going. i'm a big believer in being flexible with fasting

one thing i would NOT do is do a heavy workout or sweat a lot before fasting, that will make it tougher to fast since you will have an electrolyte imbalance

what do I need to do before fasting for the first time if I want to try a 3 day fast for example?
Do I need to carb up before hand, take a supplement, drink more water before etc? Should I also get bloods done and check my lipids?

dont carb up actually try to go ketogenic before you fast, the fast will be easier to do and easier to handle

bro for 3 day fast drink lot of water and stay busy mind

Prior to fast eat more veggies, good fat and vitamins/minerals(no meat or carbs), clean your colon

Check out Stevesmi's article for how to etc

Makes no sense to carb up or slam food before fasting. It will just take you longer to see the benefits. More important is what you eat when you break your fast. Check out stevesmi's articles on fasting. Also keep in mind that you might not want to jump right to a 3 day fast. Start with a few 24 hour fasts to get used to it.

Top Bottom