Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best snacks to have between meals

BrunoQua

what's up boys, I need some advices on the healthiest snacks to have in between meals when you are losing weight, I've been having protein bars but I'm kind of getting tired of eating always the same, thank you.

Protein bars have a lot of unnecessary sugars and carbs and other stuff. Go and buy a good protein powder.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yup protein bars are awful snacks. read how much calories are in them. the HEALTHIEST ones still have 200 calories, that is a lot for a little fucking bar and some of the bigger ones marketed to meatheads have 600 calories!

so lets say you are eating 2 protein bars a day that are 250 calories each.. that is 500 EXTRA calories you are getting!

i have a snack for you.. pickles, celery, veggies.. all low calories. also you need to STOP snacking all the time.. drink more water when you get hungry to fill up your stomach. when you snack all day your insulin levels keep spking putting you in storage mode.. stop thinking you need to eat every 2 hours, that is a bs myth. if you feel hungry then too fucking bad, DEAL WITH IT. if you aren't feeling hungry then you will never lose weight my man. learn to embrace hunger

I hate the word snack because snack implies snack foods - chips, crackers, granola bars etc...all junk

Instead - think 'small meal'

Have something like 2 hard boiled eggs and some carrot sticks. Another option would be a small bowl of oatmeal with a scoop of whey protein powder mixed in. You could also have some chicken breast slices with an apple. etc.

Top Bottom