Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best simple diet list for cutting

daleinho7

Getting bored of the same combinations, What meals would you have on your list when cutting ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i like eggwhites. albumin is slow digesting. use psyllium after meals to fill you up.
i did a deadline keto style diet one time eating just protein n fats. great results but it was brutal to start. body takes awhile to learn its not getting any carbs so switch to burning fat. of course not real ketosis. and i did lose muscle.
green veggies are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it is about just eating less frequently. I eat twice per day. The first time around 2pm after training, and then once more around 7-8pm. I just stick to clean foods and rotate. Yes, it gets boring, but I just switch up different spices, hot sauces, condiments.

Single ingredient foods. If it comes in a box with a bunch of ingredients, chances are you shouldn't be eating it.

Think whole grains, fruits and vegetables, eggs, lean meats, fish etc.

For me it is about just eating less frequently. I eat twice per day. The first time around 2pm after training, and then once more around 7-8pm. I just stick to clean foods and rotate. Yes, it gets boring, but I just switch up different spices, hot sauces, condiments.

omg. i must eat every 2 hours or i must drink an entire bottle of antacid and a gallon of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom