Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best recovery foods

Your going to need to have a balanced and disciplined diet all day for optimal results from your training. Immediately after my training sessions I like to get in some quick proteins and some carbs as well.

Instead of focusing on certain food items you should make sure you are eating enough, ie. getting enough calories to support those recovery processes.
And enough rest obviously.

your muscles need nutrition and protein. however if you live in a modern country you already have plenty of protein and you get nutrition one way or another. the biggest deficiencies americans get which affect your recovery are:

1. poor gut health disallows mineral absorption, so get your gut health better
2. hard minerals thanks to soil depletion and eating sprayed foods and processed junk
3. SLEEP and STRESS.. we get too little sleep and stress too much

Which food items would be best for optimal recovery ?

Every so often we get asked 'what the best X'. I could say some exotic fruit and members would go out and buy it. The truth is a well balanced and healthy one is best.

You know it's not doughnuts and ice cream.

rest, protein rich food, carbs, and SLEEP

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

I received really much better performance on treadmill and lost fat when I started to eat bean instead of potato. However, I can’t explain. Now, I eat much more of this vegetable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom