Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best "E" in ECA stack

ephedrine
pseudo-ephedrine
norephedrine (phenylpropanolamine)
Synephrine
Ma Huang Extract (ephedrine)
Citrus Aurantium (Synephrine)

looking to make my own burner - whats the opinion and experience for these beta agonists - effectiveness, appetite suppression, jitters, herb extract vs hcl pure, etc.

i know that the HCL pure version is not used in most thermo products in the US anymore, because the DEA is paranoid that everyone with a bottle of ephedrine is going to start up a crystal meth factory (now there's a way to get $$$ for juice!! - lol - only a joke for all feds that read). I'm interested in opinion from everyone who has used both versions and any differences.

feel free to add others

i just use products w/ ma haung because i've heard it's just as effective as real ephadrine and it's better for you health wise.

Eph hcl

The Ephedrine HCL is good to use in the stack. Dont worry about the jitters. Start off with about half the dose for the first week, then go to the full 25/200/325. 3x a day. Your body will adjust and the thermogenic effect will remain (dont think that b/c you dont have the jitters, it isnt working..) Dont cycle if you dont want to, but drop the Asperin content down to a lower dose (say 81 instead of 325). Its effect in the stack is not nearly as important as the first two, and for chronic use, the lower dose may be better for you.
Read..
http://www.drumlib.com/dp/index.htm#ECA

Top Bottom