Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best proteins ?

virgodennings

[FONT=&quot]i know there's the big 3, whey, egg, and casein, but what kind of protein is in like fish or chicken? like a different ratio of the 3 or something? and is its make up like the powders? (like chicken will absorb faster than fish etc) thanks guys. and i also would like to thank everyone helping me out since i joined this forum, its an awesome site especially for someone new i appreciate it.[/FONT]

stay away from powders man. also i absolutely hate those pasteurized egg white liquids. completely assinine and lazy to consume those

my best advice for you is QUALITY. not all eggs are created equal. not all fish are created equal.. not all beef are created equal.

get good quality eggs, humane friendly stamp means those chickens were fed a natural diet and breathed fresh air outside. those eggs are going to be far superior than cheap walmart tortured chicken eggs that will taste like chemicals

beef? would you rather eat beef from a cow that grazed and ate grass or one stuck in a pen eating corn and soy? makes a big difference.

fish? youtube the fish that are farm raised in china in aquariums. they haven't washed those aquariums since WW2 and they feed them slop. obviously a fish from the ocean from clean water is going to be far better

Proteins are just different combinations of amino acid chains. Your body breaks them down to the component amino acids and then rebuilds the proteins needed from that. Just eat a balance diet of clean whole foods, and you will never have protein worries.

i know there's the big 3, whey, egg, and casein, but what kind of protein is in like fish or chicken? like a different ratio of the 3 or something? and is its make up like the powders? (like chicken will absorb faster than fish etc) thanks guys. and i also would like to thank everyone helping me out since i joined this forum, its an awesome site especially for someone new i appreciate it.

There are others but there's a reason why the three you mention are the big ones.

[FONT=&quot]i know there's the big 3, whey, egg, and casein, but what kind of protein is in like fish or chicken? like a different ratio of the 3 or something? and is its make up like the powders? (like chicken will absorb faster than fish etc) thanks guys. and i also would like to thank everyone helping me out since i joined this forum, its an awesome site especially for someone new i appreciate it.[/FONT]
They are all different types of protein with similar amino acid structure. They all have different digestion rates but dont get caught up in that. Just hit your numbers and macros. That's what matters at the end of the day

Top Bottom