Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best protein source?

best protein source. xpt supplements

• red meat

Votes: 204 24.2%
  • poultry

Votes: 205 24.3%
  • eggs

Votes: 235 27.9%
  • fish

Votes: 129 15.3%
  • milk

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • cheese

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • nuts

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • other

Votes: 27 3.2%

• Total voters
Eggs have the best amino-acid profile. Red meat offers the most vitamins and minerals. Poultry is the leanest...I choose eggs :Chef: :tuc:

chefbone said:
Eggs have the best amino-acid profile. Red meat offers the most vitamins and minerals. Poultry is the leanest...I choose eggs :Chef: :tuc:

Completly agree.

My Choice right now during BULK TIME :))) is undoubtably Red Meat... if only I could eat it everyday.. that's another story!

I drink egg whites daily, no matter my type of diet.

Tomek.. The HULK said:
I eat tuna daily... probably one of the easiest sources of good protein around 30g of it in a can... easy to open and consume.

same here. tooh awhile for me to get used to it, cause i hated it growing up, but now i actually like the taste.

hammercurls said:
eggs are gross after 6 months of eating them religiously. any idea's how to jazz em up?

pepper, tabasco sauce.... anything along those lines if you like the hot stuff. Personally, i'm not a REALLY spicy (i mean burn my lips off... habenero type) person, a little spice I can deal with. So jazzing them up as far as I go is to open the throat and relax the jaw, let the liquid egg whites (pasteurized for saftey of course) flow straight to my stomach :) ... if your not down with that, I think i'd opt for shaking a little pepper in i guess.

Good Luck in your jazzing up eggs endevour :RADAR

- SLAUGHTER

hammercurls said:
eggs are gross after 6 months of eating them religiously. any idea's how to jazz em up?

My bf said the same thing, I got him hooked on putting some of my veggie bacon in with his eggs, changed it up a bit.
It’s also a good source of added protein; 4 slices (76g) has 22g of protein, 106 cals, 2g carbs and 0.8g fat.

Top Bottom