Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best protein source?

best protein source. xpt supplements

• red meat

Votes: 204 24.2%
  • poultry

Votes: 205 24.3%
  • eggs

Votes: 235 27.9%
  • fish

Votes: 129 15.3%
  • milk

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • cheese

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • nuts

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • other

Votes: 27 3.2%

• Total voters
So many good choices. I try to keep things varied just for interest, but the ones I have most commonly are: eggs (every single morning, because they're the easiest to make); chicken (baked two or three times a week at home; possibly more outside); shrimp (once a week); canned tuna, oysters, clams, etc. (frequently — ease of preparation), cashews, peanuts (most days), tofu (not everyone likes it but for me it's convenient boiled two or three times each week), and boneless ribs from my favorite Chinese restaurant (once or twice a week). I also like a good steak (ribeye, or New York strip, medium rare), pork, lamb, and duck (but have these far less often).

Damn... Now I'm hungry....

Isn't eating raw egg whites cause simonella?
I eat 4 fried eggs a day with 2 pita bread. My father says eating too much eggs can cause kidney stones. Is that true? I only use 2 tables spoons of oil. I also work out 3 days a week.

hammercurls said:
eggs are gross after 6 months of eating them religiously. any idea's how to jazz em up?

Kraft free chedder cheese. One hlf cup of it will add 19 grams of protein to the eggs. It also makes them taste good. I had the same problem but started this now I look forward to them. I eat that every day when I wake up with a half to a whole cup of quick oats. If I get bored of that I will mix slenda and vanilla extract in the raw eggs before cooking/ With the cheese you can mix it into the raw egg or what I do it make an omelet. It is fat free cheese hence the name.

I mix my proteins. When I wake up I eat eggs with fat free cheese and oatmeal. Before work I have a can of tuna plain with a blueberry bagel. At lunch brake I eat chicken, rice and an orange. After work before the gym I eat a protein bar or drink optimum nutition's pro-complex lean gainer. After my work out before bed I either have a protein shake with oatmael or eggs and oat meal. The best protein source is a mix of all of them. On different days I have pistachios or peanut butter. On ce a week I eat red meat, mostly steak.

Top Bottom