Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best protein source?

best protein source. xpt supplements

• red meat

Votes: 204 24.2%
  • poultry

Votes: 205 24.3%
  • eggs

Votes: 235 27.9%
  • fish

Votes: 129 15.3%
  • milk

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • cheese

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • nuts

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • other

Votes: 27 3.2%

• Total voters
Hands Down.............

Egg whites.

Eggs have the highest PER (Protein Efficiency Ratio)

That means your body can untilize the protiens in eggs because the Amino's that make up the albumin (white) cotain the proper ratios for digestion!

I recomment a producy called "All Whites". Keep a few stocked in you fridge at all times! It's perfectly safe to just drink it raw. (No need to cook because it's pasturized.) I do it all the time! Get it at Jewl where they see Egg Beaters

my favorite would have to be the good old protein powder, but man you cook some chicken breasts on the foreman grill add some bbq sauce nothing beats it.

caligirl said:
doesn't Orange Roughy have the highest protien count per oz. ie, 4oz. 22 grams protien, 0 carbs and 1 gram fat??? I've heard it's the leanest cleanest meat protien choice out there.
I just cooked up some orange roughy for the first time tonight. It was'nt bad, although I don't think I cooked it long enough. I baked it at 350 for 15 min and it did'nt seem as flakey as I would have thought. I never heard of it until I watched a video on youtube of Jay Cutler grocery shopping and that was one of the things he bought. :google:

Top Bottom