Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best protein source?

best protein source. xpt supplements

• red meat

Votes: 204 24.2%
  • poultry

Votes: 205 24.3%
  • eggs

Votes: 235 27.9%
  • fish

Votes: 129 15.3%
  • milk

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • cheese

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • nuts

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • other

Votes: 27 3.2%

• Total voters
Every day I have 3 egg whites, 2 egg yolks, a couple tuna fish sandwich's, and lots of milk. Most days I have some chicken, cheese, and red meat as well.

Thankfully, I actually like all of these foods. The only high protein source I don't like is nuts, and even that I can deal with. (snickers bar!)

I was dating this brazilian chic and she gave me the best idea. Her roots are portuguese and she always cooks with fish wich is killer I love seafood. She made me these egg and tuna omlettes a few times and they were so good, but she cooked very fatty wich is ok sometimes too. Now for protien and low fat I make these tuna and egg omlettes. Dice onion,garlic or whatever you preffer and mix and fry up in xtra virgin olive oil. I use 1 can tuna per egg hehe. You might not want that ratio because the omlettes tend to fall apart if there is'nt enough egg. When ya packen add some chedder cheese there so good...I can eat that stuff daily.

chefbone said:
Eggs have the best amino-acid profile. Red meat offers the most vitamins and minerals. Poultry is the leanest...I choose eggs :Chef: :tuc:

This is all correct. I prefer red meat however, taste wise. Plus it has more creatine. What beats a rare steak? Nice and bloody, mmmm

Eggs and dairy both have a perfect score on the PCDAAS. Beef scores highest of the meats and is the best source of zinc I've found.

quest77 said:
i put 6 eggwhites only and a banana in with oj every morning and evening and i actually like how it tastes its like a sherbert but there is a lot of foam on top that i have to eat with a spoon.....

but its good

It is good. Great treat...

The new guy :artist:

Top Bottom