Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best protein source?

best protein source. xpt supplements

• red meat

Votes: 204 24.2%
  • poultry

Votes: 205 24.3%
  • eggs

Votes: 235 27.9%
  • fish

Votes: 129 15.3%
  • milk

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • cheese

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • nuts

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • other

Votes: 27 3.2%

• Total voters
I eat so much tuna and chicken, I think im turning into a cat.

I'd eat chicken and steak all day if I could afford it, but I can't so tuna it is... God I hate tuna.

i put 6 eggwhites only and a banana in with oj every morning and evening and i actually like how it tastes its like a sherbert but there is a lot of foam on top that i have to eat with a spoon.....

but its good

Eggs are the best reason I have to wake up ion the morning... I do 5 whites, and 1 whole egg.. scrambled with 1/2 cup of brownrice mixed in. (i keep the brn rice precooked in the fridge). sprinkle a little cheese, and some sirachi chili pepper sauce. YUMM, and a pretty close to 45/35/20 ratio.

chefbone said:
Eggs have the best amino-acid profile. Red meat offers the most vitamins and minerals. Poultry is the leanest...I choose eggs :Chef: :tuc:

I hear eating too much eggs is BADDDDDDDDDDDDDD for you, especially the yolk. What do you guys think? Before I used to eat like 6 eggs for breakfast 4 times a week, then my father and a few others objected :(

sammytheman said:
I hear eating too much eggs is BADDDDDDDDDDDDDD for you, especially the yolk. What do you guys think? Before I used to eat like 6 eggs for breakfast 4 times a week, then my father and a few others objected :(

The cholesterol is in the yolk. The *only* other prob with the yolk is if you eat too much, it constipates you. For those reasons I limit yolk intake and only have them on squat days for the other nutrients in them (vits/minerals). The white is fine.

A while back i was avoiding eating red meats because its got more fat then chicken and i was just eating chicken breasts 4 times aday because of the lower fat in it i stoped gaining for awhile so i started eating heaps of steak and started to gain alot again dose any one know the deal with that.

Top Bottom