Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best protein powder for massive size

if you want taste use monster milk made with ice cream, milk, and egg whites.

if you really want to put your all into growth forget the shakes other than post w/o and eat lots of steak and potatos.

That's nice! I like that info and as per my knowledge if you are a new gym extremist who wants to have a maximum workout then taking in a quality protein shake or protein drink is vital post-workout. You can create a shake with protein powder after a workout if that’s your desire.

Nice post! I like to say that there is, if you are a new gym extremist who wants to have a maximum workout then taking in a quality protein shake or protein drink is vital post-workout. You can create a shake with protein powder after a workout if that’s your desire.Thanks for this.

I have become a huge fan of Formulx, I think is the best whey protein on the market, they wanted to develop a recovery shake that could satisfy the needs of high-intensity athletes, providing all the nutrients their bodies needed post-workout, but at the same time did not jeopardize their health by putting less than optimal ingredients into the mix. They knew that their products source (where it came from), process (how it was formulated) and ingredients were going to lead them to the product they were after: A post-workout shake that delivered performance results, tasted great, all while being healthy to drink. Their flagship product, Formulx Natural Recovery, they feel hit that right on the mark. They started with their grass-fed whey protein powder, that is extracted through micro-filtration system, at cold-temperatures to yield a very pure whey protein (yet undenatured and rich in biological activity) that is readily absorbed by your muscles. This gives us a premium-protein source that has virtually no traces of lactose or fat, with all the important protein properties still intact. They added natural flavoring like cocoa powder and sweetened the product with Stevia, a plant extract, and Birchwood Xylitol, a hardwood extract, both of which are very low on the glycemic index to help regulate blood sugar levels. They also added MCT oil to help with energy sustainability and calorie burning. Lastly, they added a whole bunch of plant-extracted digestive enzyme goodies to help even the most stubborn stomach out their digest our product (The digestive enzymes include: Lactase, lipase, protease, bromelain, papain, cellulase and amylase).

I love the taste, is sweet but not overpowering in your mouth and I dare you to tell me different.. You can find their product on their web formulx.com and also if you want you can get a 10%off using the code: fitnessbynutrition

Top Bottom