Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best pre workout foods

deterSUN

I am 5'9 and 145 pounds and am new to weight training. I seem to get sick when i eat before my workouts but i am trying to get bigger so i keep doing it anyway. my friend said to try protein shakes but they make me even more sick. what would you recommend i eat before my workouts that won't make me sick?

I am 5'9 and 145 pounds and am new to weight training. I seem to get sick when i eat before my workouts but i am trying to get bigger so i keep doing it anyway. my friend said to try protein shakes but they make me even more sick. what would you recommend i eat before my workouts that won't make me sick?

You might try eating light before and a high protein snack afterwards. I don’t like a full meal before the gym either, so I often just have 4oz of chicken breast and some oatmeal. Find what works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

when you workout what are you doing? you are STRESSING your body right? that is the point of working out to strengthen your body up. you get sick because your body is evacuating everything it can while under this stress. your body has enough to do while you workout and now you are giving it another job to digest that food?? WHY??!

my advice is learn to train fasted. it is the cleanest way to workout. it might be hard the first couple weeks but your body will adjust and you will love it.

I like to train on nothing sucks at first but after a while you will have adaptation and its awesome.

The most important things is actually water. I see everyone drinking during their workouts but you need to be hydrated beforehand so you dont have to play catch up.

Top Bottom