Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best oil to fry

jeremyColplay

which oil would be the best to fry and not raise cholesterol levels? I tried olive but it burns at certain temperature, I tend to have high cholesterol but also the only way I can eat fish, meat and chicken if frying it, thank you guys.

Definitely not olive. It burns too quick. I'd say sunflower oil. Bit pricey tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extra virgin olive oil is a monounsaturated fat with a very low smoking point. It is a good fat to eat but you NEVER want to cook with it. It will very easily oxidize and become rancid when exposed to even moderate heats.

The best fats to cook with are macadamia nut oil, avocado oil and coconut oil. If you are trying to cut though, you shouldn't cook with any oils. It will add unnecessary calories to your meal. Use water in the pan or bake, BBQ or broil instead.

You need to be smart with your calories when cutting and not 'waste them' on things like cooking oils. A tablespoon of oil will add around 120 calories to your meal but not satisfy you at all. Instead, you could eat a whole grape fruit or a can of tuna for the same 120 calories. It'll be much more satiating.

Honestly you just need to bake your fish and chicken instead. Just look for different spices and sauces that you like. That will save you from having to deep fry everything.

which oil would be the best to fry and not raise cholesterol levels? I tried olive but it burns at certain temperature, I tend to have high cholesterol but also the only way I can eat fish, meat and chicken if frying it, thank you guys.

I use coconut oil.

Personally its a much healthier alternative to most oils. In addition, it gives a nice flavour to the foods you cook. Give it a try.

Top Bottom