Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Lasagna you will EVER EAT!

housemusik83

I dont write recipe for a living, so if you dont like the format F**** off you will be missing out on a bad ass f***ing lasagna!!!!

First,

You will need:

1 box lasagna noodle
1 Pd. Lean ground turkey/or beef
1 Jar tomato/spaggeti italian sauce
1 can black olives
2 Eggs
2 cups shredded mozzorella
1/2 Cup parmesan
2 cups of provologne
1 pd fat free ricota cheeze
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt + pepper to spice

Boil about half box lasagna noodles, with salt so it doesnt stick together. While its boiling, brown a pound of lean ground turkey (or beef depends on what you like/want) in a regular saucepan... when its brown pour jar of spaggheti/tomato sauce (i like basil+oliveoil flavor), cut up some black olives if you want add it to the sauce and meat stir it all together... turn heat off... Set aside... take 2 eggs, 2 cups shredded mozzorella, half cup parmesan, 2 cups of provologne or about 8 slices provologne and a pound of fat free ricota cheeze, put it all in a bowl and stir it mix it.... then get like clear dish (glass preferably) spread olive oil on bottom of the dish and top is with very little layer of sauce, take about 3 noodles and make your first layer bottom of dish, take half cheeze mix spread it on top of the noodles, then place half of the meat sauce on top of the cheeze layer, then add another layer of noodles, than the rest of the cheeze, and the rest of the meat, then other layer of noodles, put very little sauce on top of top noodle and sprinkle mozzarela and parmesan on top.. and voila, place the dish in the oven 350 degrees, for about 15-20 mins or till cheeze melts on top... all the cheeze can be found 2 percent or fat free if you want....

My girl made this for me, so i typed like she explanined, if you have any questions let me know, and if someone does make this let me know how it turns out!! it was a lot of lasagna, but it tastes even better for breakfeast!!! haha

****Extra turkey meat for bulking! GOOD!

I dont write recipe for a living, so if you dont like the format F**** off you will be missing out on a bad ass f***ing lasagna!!!!

First,

You will need:

1 box lasagna noodle
1 Pd. Lean ground turkey/or beef
1 Jar tomato/spaggeti italian sauce
1 can black olives
2 Eggs
2 cups shredded mozzorella
1/2 Cup parmesan
2 cups of provologne
1 pd fat free ricota cheeze
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt + pepper to spice

Boil about half box lasagna noodles, with salt so it doesnt stick together. While its boiling, brown a pound of lean ground turkey (or beef depends on what you like/want) in a regular saucepan... when its brown pour jar of spaggheti/tomato sauce (i like basil+oliveoil flavor), cut up some black olives if you want add it to the sauce and meat stir it all together... turn heat off... Set aside... take 2 eggs, 2 cups shredded mozzorella, half cup parmesan, 2 cups of provologne or about 8 slices provologne and a pound of fat free ricota cheeze, put it all in a bowl and stir it mix it.... then get like clear dish (glass preferably) spread olive oil on bottom of the dish and top is with very little layer of sauce, take about 3 noodles and make your first layer bottom of dish, take half cheeze mix spread it on top of the noodles, then place half of the meat sauce on top of the cheeze layer, then add another layer of noodles, than the rest of the cheeze, and the rest of the meat, then other layer of noodles, put very little sauce on top of top noodle and sprinkle mozzarela and parmesan on top.. and voila, place the dish in the oven 350 degrees, for about 15-20 mins or till cheeze melts on top... all the cheeze can be found 2 percent or fat free if you want....

My girl made this for me, so i typed like she explanined, if you have any questions let me know, and if someone does make this let me know how it turns out!! it was a lot of lasagna, but it tastes even better for breakfeast!!! haha

****Extra turkey meat for bulking! GOOD!

this will be on my dinner table soon. love new recipes

If you want to surprise and please your family with something, then you definitely need to cook lasagna according to this recipe.
worlds best lasagna

Everyone will be crazy about him.

[h=4]Steps[/h]
  • [h=5]To make the meat sauce:[/h]
  • Step 1In a large pot, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until cooked through and browned. Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water, and stir everything together. Add sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 2

Top Bottom