Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best hydrating soft drink

peterBacon

what would the healthiest drink to have while working out ? I can't drink water alone, I doesn't taste good for me at all, some body gave me an idea on squeezing a lemon and adding one splenda to my bottle of water and make some type of lemonade, I will check how it taste, if don't like it what soft drink do you recommend that don't make gain weight and contains a bunch of calories, thank you.

My feeble brain can't remember the name of a zero calorie brand product which you can add to water. It was used a LOT by bodybuilders a few years back. Hopefully one of the other mods knows what it's called.

What @stevemobsterG is referring to is Powerade Zero.

I like @lev buterlov 's suggestion. I drink it all the time. Tastes just like lemonade. It's calorie free and contains no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.

I would keep it simple and drink water with some fruit in it. You can toss in some frozen berries or really anything for natural flavor.

What @stevemobsterG is referring to is Powerade Zero.

I like @lev buterlov 's suggestion. I drink it all the time. Tastes just like lemonade. It's calorie free and contains no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.

It was Crystal Lite. But, as per other threads, you have to be careful of additives.

Top Bottom