Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods to speed up metabolism

markymark67

Which foods are the best at boosting metabolism in the body ? I want to eat foods that will help we get lean. What foods slow your metabolism down ? I am guessing sugar slows it down.

I really don't know and I don't actually even care that much. Any food can get you lean and ripped. At the end of the day it all comes down to energy intake and expenditure.

great fucking question and we will discuss it on tonights podcast. there are many different factors than just metabolism, or calories, or macros, or micros, etc. metabolism, hormones, digestion, and other factors are completely ignored. it is all about 'counting macros' because that is an easy way to do shit.. that is weight watchers, they teach their braindead members to count points like they are 5 year olds as if that is going to make a fat person magically lose weight.. every person i have known who tried it says they lost a few pounds at first, then just ended up making it back and more.

stick to a healthy diet, it is about:

1. WHAT YOU EAT
2. HOW OFTEN YOU EAT
3. HOW MUCH YOU EAT
4. HOW LONG YOU EAT BETWEEN MEALS

all these are factors

Last edited:
Which foods are the best at boosting metabolism in the body ? I want to eat foods that will help we get lean. What foods slow your metabolism down ? I am guessing sugar slows it down.

No food is gonna allow you to eat it, 'speed' you up and just sit there getting lean. Get off your butt and do stuff - that'll work.

Top Bottom