Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods to increase calories when bulking

Jax

What's up everyone,

I'm starting bulking again (naturally) next week and wondered what were some good foods to add some calories throughout the day without being too filling or fattening. Cottage cheese is one of my favs, along with yoghurt. Who can't eat a few cups of yoghurt for a few hundred extra cals?! :D

When I was bulking, i used to absolutely love the Carb Xcellerator's from Optimum Nutrition. Each one has 440 calories and includes glucose polymers(slower breakdown carbs). I thought grape was best.

When "fat" season comes around I usually just eat everything that is in front of me. Heavyweight gainer seems to work pretty good for me....The chocolate tastes very good, and it is very filling.

A couple of big guys at our gym tell the smaller guys trying to grow to eat nuts in addition to their already higher calorie meals.. high pro, good fats, no heating or cooling required....they snack on them all day... cheaper if bought in a big cab from Sam's or Costco

I like these:

Nuts (peanuts, wallnuts, etc...) Pasta, Carb-Powders are great too.
Whole Milk, and all natural peanut butter.

Mr.X :cool:

Mr.x knows it

Peanut butter is great! I'm a huge fat of peanut butter and bannanna sandwhiches. Lots of cals, wash it down with a milk/protien shake drink and you got a great mix of carbs/fat/protien!
I eat alot of oatmeal, cottage cheese, and then some more peanut butter :)

Mr.X you got it.............
Natural peanut butter
Consume more carbs(pasta, rice, baked potatoes)
Incorporate more meat like flank steak(low-fat) extra lean ground beef..........
Cottage chesse lower fat variaty
Weight gainers
Just eat more cal foods........dont do to much cardio...and train your ass off...........
EAT EAT EAT EAT ................

Top Bottom