Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods to get protein

PierceMI

what are the best foods for getting a lot of protein for someone who doesn't have much of an appetite. I'm only 145 lb and I'm seeing a lot of protein cookies and protein bars which tastes really good like sugar. I can eat a bunch of those is that good for getting a lot of protein?

Some protein bars are good, some are not. I will sometimes buy Quest Bars when they are on sale, Chicken breasts, egg whites, low fat cottage cheese, and yogurt are all good sources. Just make good choices with the brand and macros etc.

I like protein cookies eat 1 per day and it will work well, good protein content just use a natural protein cookie

what are the best foods for getting a lot of protein for someone who doesn't have much of an appetite. I'm only 145 lb and I'm seeing a lot of protein cookies and protein bars which tastes really good like sugar. I can eat a bunch of those is that good for getting a lot of protein?

The same as you've eaten all your life to date. Protein bars are not.

Top Bottom