Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods to gain weight?

dippsteruu77

When I eat clean my body loses weight even when I eat a lot of clean food. Whole chicken rice and vegetables. Large portions and I still don’t gain a lot of weight. When I eat crap though my weight sky rockets! Should I blend between healthy foods and unhealthy foods to bulk?

^ True.

How long did you track weight or was this just a one day experience?
I suspect it was just a short term fluctuation due to high sodium, carbohydrate etc intake.

you want to gain weight? just go eat garbage and eat out.. you will gain plenty of weight

you want to gain actual muscle tissue? then eat clean and get on a good workout program and set a 5-10 year goal

don't confuse gaining a lot of weight to gaining muscle.. not the same thing. if it was all these perma bulkers in the gym walking around with 38" waists who over eat would be ripped

''I eat a lot of clean food''. But not enough.

This. You should try logging your foods and macros with something like myfitnesspal. You may find, you aren't eating as much as you think when you are clean eating.

organic peanut butter baby! just start throwing that shit on everything lol

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

When I eat clean my body loses weight even when I eat a lot of clean food. Whole chicken rice and vegetables. Large portions and I still don’t gain a lot of weight. When I eat crap though my weight sky rockets! Should I blend between healthy foods and unhealthy foods to bulk?
Rhats because clean foods keep it clean. It doesnt mean you are making more muscle gains on the crap diet. It just means you gain more fat and water

Top Bottom