Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods for energy?

Eat a complete and well rounded diet first and foremost. For quick energy, look to complex carbs.

over the long term a healthy diet combined with proper sleep and balancing stress with things like yoga/meditation etc. will yield the most energy

as far as eating something to 'give you energy'.. nope doesn't work like that. your adrenaline is highest when you have an empty stomach, when you eat the opposite happens. that is mother nature. if an animal is hungry, it will look for food for as long as it takes. once it does eat it will lay around. crazy huh? I actually did a 19 day water fast and my adrenaline and energy was sky high after day 3 once i reached ketosis. i needed way less sleep at night and my workouts were amazing.

if you find yourself 'needing to eat' for energy then you are either extremely addicted to food, or you simply trained your body to be insulin resistant. a fat person who complains they have no energy and needs to eat falls into those 2 categories everytime. they have plenty of energy on their body to tap into, they are just so damn addicted to nasty food that they need to get that dopamine rush from eating

complex carbs.

Bananas, fruit, brown rice, sweet potato.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom