Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods to eat when sick ?

you shouldn't eat a damn thing.

your body is trying to detoxify itself, that is why with food poisoning you get diarhea and you throw up everything

stay hydrated with water and eletrolytes. do not eat anything or you will actually stress the body even more.

Im no expert like stevesmi;
but when the throwing up & diarrhea is over, I usually don’t feel like a steak. I have luck easing back into food with crackers, applesauce, toast, honey, (some do bananas), rice. its the old BRAT suggestion. I know its simple sugars, but in small amounts it just gets my digestion going n tummy feeling better before I throw a more challenging meal on it. coming off a fast some suggest nuts and broths - I usually just go back to eating after a fast but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would wait a full day after your body is done eliminating to eat. then i would eat is EASY TO DIGEST foods

cantaloupe and honeydew A+
cucumbers (without skin)
other watery fruits/veggies

the last thing you want to do is stress your digestion out more. things like potatoes, meat, dairy are no-no's .. very hard to digest

day 3 you can go back to your normal diet and you should gain all your weight back you lost no problem.

I have had a bad cases of food poisoning. What food would be best to eat after feeling to empty ?

If you are still in recovery mode I would recommend to stick to low-fat and low fiber foods, generally speaking foods that are easy to digest.
In situations like this you don't wanna upset your stomach any further.

Top Bottom