Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods to eat in the AM

peterquellay

What’s the best things to introduce into your body when you wake up? We need nutrient dense stuff right ? Not crappy processed cereals ?

you want natural whole foods any meal

never put processed shit into your body. refined and processed foods are the main reason for the obesity and health epidemic in America and people don't know how to eat or what they are supposed to eat.

What’s the best things to introduce into your body when you wake up? We need nutrient dense stuff right ? Not crappy processed cereals ?

What do you do? School? Work? Down a coal mine?

You’re correct. There are some nutrient dense and healthy cereals though. But cereal is hardly what you want to build muscle man. Eggs and meats and oatmeal are great. Even vegetables are great for breakfast even though most people don’t see them as breakfast food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I start my day with eggs, all the time. No matter what it's paired with--veggies, low-carb pancakes, or whatever, I should have my fave protein source. Need 'em for my daily energy boost.

Top Bottom