Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods to eat after being sick ?

stevemarks44

Ive come down with something and been spewing all night. I want to refuel the right way and get back to 100% as fast as possible. Should I just drink some soup ?

If you have been vomiting like crazy you'd probably be better off start off by eating foods that are easier to digest and see how you feel and once you know you are recovered 100% return back to your normal diet.

does not work like that

your body threw up like that cause it is trying to get rid of something it doesn't want. so throwing food back at your stomach is going to only delay recovery.

just slowly sip water and electrolytes and rehydrate for now. then you can start introducing some easy to digest things like melon or tropical fruits

don't be dumb here and go back to the gym or you will only set yourself back. take a day off and then get a good nights sleep and then you can get back at it the next day

Ive come down with something and been spewing all night. I want to refuel the right way and get back to 100% as fast as possible. Should I just drink some soup ?

Start with liquids.

Take a day off and recover. Try drinking something like pedialyte to get rehydrated if you need to.

fruit. water. electrolytes. WATER

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

water, fruits (I usually make either banana or strawberry puree), chicken broth. also if you believe in alternative medicine, you can try shilajit. some of its properties like antiviral and muscle toning are scientifically proven and described

Top Bottom