Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best foods to eat after being sick

bakesuu1

What would be the recommended foods to eat right after finishing being sick ? I want to get back in the gym asap but ive had the flu for a week now.

when you have a bacterial or viral infection the best thing you can do is just drink lots of water. no food at all for 24-72 hours. this will cause the body to experience autophagy and clear out weak WBC's for fresh troops.. it also will starve the infection to death and also save energy from digestion, giving your immune system a huge boost

after you feel better, the best thing you can eat is watery fruits and veggies. they will provide a lot of vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and hydration.

I've never paid that much attention to it.
I usually just stick with the diet I normally follow.

I wouldn't recommend anything heavily processed, high fat or something that's very hard on your digestive system.

I don't do anything different after being sick. I think you would want to start with raw fruits and veggies though. Get some minerals and vitamins back in you.

No specifics on this one, but I'd stick to fruits and veggies, then slowly incorporate more protein. And yeah, water and juices!

Top Bottom