Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best food for gut?

x3red5

What are the best foods to be eating for gut health? I am having digestive issue recently. I heard pickled food is a good idea?

Never heard of a pickled food solution. What kind of gut health trouble are you having?

raw sauerkraut is a live food. it is a great way to combat all the dead foods we eat

having said that gut issues are affluent diseases. meaning 100 years ago only the wealthy who could eat what they wanted, when they wanted ever had this problem. you got this way by eating too much dead food, too often, that is what happens when you eat foods that contain pesticides which KILL everything. the way you reverse it is you need to start fasting to allow your gut to recover. then you need to transition to a raw food diet where you are eating organic raw fruits, veggies, and home made bone broth

you will be shocked at how fast you repair your gut health doing what i am telling you.

Considering it has started just recently have anything in your diet or lifestyle changed drastically?

Top Bottom