Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fish to be eating

sippinon

My dad told me I should avoid all farm raised fish. Says they are poison and super bad for the body. What fresh water fish are highly available and aren’t farm raised?

Hard to say to be honest, as some products labeled as wild caught aren't actually. That said, while wild caught is preferable to farm raised, eating farm raised fish is far preferable to not eating fish (and I would hardly label it poison...wild caught or farm raised will have heavy metals due to the folly of man).

I used to be a big advocate of fish consumption but sadly fish has gone from one of the healthiest foods to least healthy based on the experts i have interviewed on my podcast the past couple years

even wild fish has a lot of mercury and plastics in them. it is getting worse and worse and we can thank the polluters for that

when i go fishing i catch and release almost all my fish, but i will keep a few to eat. i would say eating fish twice a month is perfectly fine if it is wild caught. but you don't want to eat too often until our oceans get cleaned up

as far as farm raised, go on youtube and watch the vids of aquarium raised fish in China and you tell me if you should eat them. there is a reason those fish cost 1/10th of what wild fish cost. it is disgusting, they are literally swimming in sewage water and fed shit with hormones

My dad told me I should avoid all farm raised fish. Says they are poison and super bad for the body. What fresh water fish are highly available and aren’t farm raised?

The ones you catch yourself

Fish should be consumed in moderation. And if you eat it once a week or less like you should be it really doesmt matter much. Dont overthink it

Top Bottom