Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best fish to consume

russbel ocasio

Hi everyone, I need an advice on what fish is the one with highest nutritional value to consume when gaining muscle, I have read online some fish is a waste of money because of the poor nutritional properties

wild fatty fish

the problem is just cause you buy fish from the grocery store that says wild doesn't mean it is. for example there is no such thing as wild caught salmon, it is a lie.. all salmon is farm raised

this is why i catch my own fish

Most of the fish will be pretty much the same, and it won't make much of a difference if you eat one or the other. The best thing to do, is to keep variety - eat different sorts of fish regularly, and don't stick to just one.

I really like @steve's approach to fish issues, but unfortunately not all of us have the opportunity to do so, or the skills.

The main thing when shopping for fish is to make sure to purchase wild caught fish.

Wild caught fish will be caught in the ocean. Those fish will have been eating their natural diet - minos, algae, plankton etc.

Stay away from farm raised fish. Farm raised fish is raised in polluted fish farms and fed GMO corn and soy.

I wouldn't eat farm raised fish to save my life

I love salmon as my fatty fish. Ideally you would eat that twice per week. As your protein on the other days, I like cod as my white fish.

Top Bottom