Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best exercises plus diet for muscle ?

bennetjamess

[FONT=&quot]My Calorie Maintenance Level is 2684.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm Male; 5'10 185 lbs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have little muscle, mostly fat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know what good foods are, and what bad foods are.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Two Questions:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1) Is 1600-1800 calories a day too little to be doing?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2) What type of Exercise should I be doing, and how much should I do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I worked out legs yesterday, and did squats. Nothing heavey yet today my legs could barley move. My muscle ache deep in the tissue right above knees to hip. I know I didn't overtrain but just hadn't done squats in years. Is there anything good to help relieve the soreness[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

lifting weights and resistance training is what builds muscle, not food.. lets get that straight first. if i was wrong on that then every fat american who eats at steakhouses would be walking around ripped and not have a belly

also counting calories is not anything i recommend. why? because different foods partition differently in the body. in other words 2000 calories from pizza and soda and subs is gonna have a different results than 2000 calories from fruit, nuts, grassfed steak and veggies. hope this makes sense

Do anything, I always recommend people to just show up at the gym everyday and magic will happen. Find someone working out you might want to look like and mimic their workouts (when they leave of course)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

[FONT=&quot]My Calorie Maintenance Level is 2684.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm Male; 5'10 185 lbs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have little muscle, mostly fat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know what good foods are, and what bad foods are.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Two Questions:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1) Is 1600-1800 calories a day too little to be doing?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2) What type of Exercise should I be doing, and how much should I do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I worked out legs yesterday, and did squats. Nothing heavey yet today my legs could barley move. My muscle ache deep in the tissue right above knees to hip. I know I didn't overtrain but just hadn't done squats in years. Is there anything good to help relieve the soreness[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Those calories are too low for even fat loss at your weight. Probably need to be around 2000

For gaining muscle probably around 3000

That's far to heavy a deficit, and that would actually slow your metabolism more. Any training will be good, but don't go crazy on the deficit. It takes time to lose fat.

Top Bottom