Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best to eat before bed?

michaelstack

[FONT=&quot]What would be the best thing to eat before I go to bed?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I could just have a protein shake with milk but I'm a poor student and like to make my supps. last. :laugh: Also, I fancy something a bit more filling but without having the negative effects like turning me into a fat ass.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need something that's quick, easy, healthy and is obviously going to slow release protein while I sleep?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also tend to get a bit of a sweet tooth around this time so could maybe encorporate that instead of nicking a biscuit or two. Not necessary though.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

if you take a look at the healthiest places in the world (blue zones) you will notice one of the things they DO NOT do is eat before bed. sleep is very important, they go to bed early and wake up early. when you do this you actually will need less sleep than someone who throw a bunch of unhealthy foods like protein shakes/milk/biscuits like you are doing.

when you eat before bed your body now must digest that food. that not only effects your sleep quality but also your recovery and bodies ability to repair while you sleep. not good

Low Fat Greek yogurt with some casein protein powder mixed in. Then throw some mixed berries on top. Tastes amazing! Cottage cheese is also great as a nighttime meal if you’d fancy something savoury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom