x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Best to eat before bed?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Best to eat before bed? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: What would be the best thing to eat before I go to bed? I could just have a protein shake with milk but I'm a poor student and like to make my supps. last. :laugh: Also, I fancy something a bit more filling but without having the negative effects like turning me into a fat ass. I need something that's quick, easy, healthy and is obviously going to slow release protein while I sleep? I also tend to get a bit of a sweet tooth around this time so could maybe encorporate that instead of

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Best to eat before bed?

What would be the best thing to eat before I go to bed?
    I could just have a protein shake with milk but I'm a poor student and like to make my supps. last. :laugh: Also, I fancy something a bit more filling but without having the negative effects like turning me into a fat ass.

I need something that's quick, easy, healthy and is obviously going to slow release protein while I sleep?
    I also tend to get a bit of a sweet tooth around this time so could maybe encorporate that instead of nicking a biscuit or two. Not necessary though.

Cheers.

Re: Best to eat before bed?

I've zero sympathy for students so try another angle.

if you take a look at the healthiest places in the world (blue zones) you will notice one of the things they DO NOT do is eat before bed. sleep is very important, they go to bed early and wake up early. when you do this you actually will need less sleep than someone who throw a bunch of unhealthy foods like protein shakes/milk/biscuits like you are doing.

when you eat before bed your body now must digest that food. that not only effects your sleep quality but also your recovery and bodies ability to repair while you sleep. not good
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Low Fat Greek yogurt with some casein protein powder mixed in. Then throw some mixed berries on top. Tastes amazing! Cottage cheese is also great as a nighttime meal if you’d fancy something savoury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do not need to eat before bed
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Save your money for high quality whole foods
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Eating before bed is not a good plan to be honest.