Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best diet for runner

wencent

I am going to start running because I am sick of weight training. So I plan on competing in some long distance runs, gonna do the Key’s run later this year which is over 50 miles. My question is how do runners usually eat to stay so lean year round like they are? Is there a specific diet they follow or do they just run off that many calories.

For runners you need more small meals like 6 meals per day combined with cardarine and cardazol for energy

I am going to start running because I am sick of weight training. So I plan on competing in some long distance runs, gonna do the Key’s run later this year which is over 50 miles. My question is how do runners usually eat to stay so lean year round like they are? Is there a specific diet they follow or do they just run off that many calories.

They're running it off.

I would just focus on eating clean whole single ingredient foods. Definitely nothing heavy before you plan on running.

Top Bottom