Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best diet to lose weight without exercising

SnneiderJgo

I'm 55 years old and I had two bad car accidents that put me in a situation where I can't do any type of exercise because my spine and joints start aching really bad, so this situation led me to gain 45 lbs in the last 2 years, I try to eat clean but I can't lose weight, so I need your pro opinions on what type of diet do you recommend the best for those who don't exercise, thank you.

it is going to be roughly 700 calorie difference give or take 100 or so depending on how much you weigh between someone who does not exercise at all and someone who exercises moderately

so whatever you are eating now you need to slice off 700 calories!

Bumping this as my diet is on point but the weight is staying on. Any drugs one could use to shed that extra weight without working out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^Eating clean means nothing if you are not eating in a caloric deficit. You need to be eating 500-700 calories less than you burn each day. Drugs are not the solution to fat loss as there are NO real fat burners. If there were, we would all be walking around without shirts on.

Bumping this as my diet is on point but the weight is staying on. Any drugs one could use to shed that extra weight without working out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it's not on point. Eat less

Top Bottom