Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best diet for heart health

jmd02

I'm looking for the diet that's gonna get my heart health in better shape . Right now I'm 55 years old and my doctor said that my heart numbers are getting worse and worse I do have a little belly but nothing too much . what is the best diet for someone who wants to boost their heart health ?

get rid of refined sugars and refined oils. that is destroying health in america

up your GOOD FATS. if you do not know the difference between good fats and bad fats that is because of the "count your macros' crowd pushing their bullshit advice. there is a huge difference between canola oil and coconut oil. one absolutely destroys heart health and the other helps it. LEARN the difference

look down your stomach. if it isn't flat then you need to lose body fat PERIOD. no human being should ever sport a beer belly. you don't see obese centurians for a reason cause they never make it that age. in fact, why not do what people in blue zones do? read up on their eating habits which are completely opposite of americans

For heart health best diet is high fiber, long fasting and lots of n2guard. NO joke you need to cleanse and detox your body for the heart.

Top Bottom