Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best diet for gaining mass with minimum water weight?

MrRTTB

Any ideas of ratio? Low fat, medium carbs all from LOW GI carbs, high protein, or medium fat, med fat high protein?
Right now I eat about 300g of carbs, also very little fat and lots of protein. Would like to be able to pack on mass without the waterweight

When bulking you are obviously eating in caloric excess so some water weight is inevitable. I'd say to keep "excess" water weight down then be sure and drink a lot of water to keep your system flushed and also keep your sodium intake down seeing that you're eating more calories than normal and probably getting more sodium than normal. Just realize that you aren't going to keep all the water off like you do when you diet. It just can't happen while bulking. The only exception is to bulk with a CKD, but that isn't an efficient or fun way to bulk and even so you always have to eat carbs at some point and when it happens you will hold the water.

Alfons said:
Any ideas of ratio? Low fat, medium carbs all from LOW GI carbs, high protein, or medium fat, med fat high protein?
Right now I eat about 300g of carbs, also very little fat and lots of protein. Would like to be able to pack on mass without the waterweight

Lay off a lot of high-gi carbs when thinking about the water retention problem.

Stick to, high-protein/mod. ALL LOW-GI carbs/mod. fat

300g carbs is fine, but it all depends on your weight....stats please?

Mr.X

180lb - 6", 6%bf(very low and do like to keep it that way) I can gain fat, but do not like the waterweight. I do modeling jobs sometimes and always have to be ready..therefor low fat/little water.

Top Bottom