Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best diet for CrossFit athlete

vavine

I haven't seen a thread about how to eat when you are doing CrossFit so I thought I'd put one up to see what kind of advice you guys have for me. I did CrossFit last week and two of the days I ended up throwing up afterwards. I'm pretty sure my diet isn't good enough so I don't need to get it critiqued, instead I'm willing to just listen to what you guys suggest I eat ahead of doing CrossFit. My class starts at 5:30 p.m., how would you eat leading up to it?

For crossfit you do need carbs try getting a balanced diet but dont fast for too long
like 40% protein 40% carbs 30% fat balanced into more raw foods

Your last food intake should be 2-3 hours before training, depending on how heavy your food is and make sure your drink plenty of water before, during and after training. Possible reason for throwing up is overheating-lack of water

I haven't seen a thread about how to eat when you are doing CrossFit so I thought I'd put one up to see what kind of advice you guys have for me. I did CrossFit last week and two of the days I ended up throwing up afterwards. I'm pretty sure my diet isn't good enough so I don't need to get it critiqued, instead I'm willing to just listen to what you guys suggest I eat ahead of doing CrossFit. My class starts at 5:30 p.m., how would you eat leading up to it?

I suspect it's not WHAT you ate but when. Try no later than 3.30pm

Top Bottom