Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best diet for bulk

Theeman

I want to gain a lot of weight fast, I am super skinny
can someone give me a diet that I can get on that I can gain 30 pounds quickly? I’m 144 pounds and 6’1’’ also if I do it will I need to stick to that diet after that and keep gaining or will I lose my gains over time.

you need to eat high quality muscle building foods. look at brown rice, sweet potatoes for carbs

fatty and high quality animal products like beef, chicken, turkey, eggs

and then your high quality fats, fruits and veggies of course.

no junky foods

can someone give me a diet that I can get on that I can gain 30 pounds quickly? I’m 144 pounds and 6’1’’ also if I do it will I need to stick to that diet after that and keep gaining or will I lose my gains over time.

best diet for bulking is eating a lot ironically lol

you should eat high protein and lots of meat veggies and take protein shakes 3x/day with peanut butter

you need a good diet and you need to spend the hours in the weight room too

My advice is do not focus on speed of gains but quality of gains. Eat good food, lots of it, and train hard. The results will come.

Don't call it a diet. Yes you need to stick to eating more

Most people wish they had your problem, high calories diet is all you need - lots of protein, like 300 gr. per day, plus good fat, veggies and train hard

Top Bottom