Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Competition Dapilatories - (Hair Removal)

houseofpain

What do the professional competitors use as a regimine for body hair removal?

I'm not that hairy to start with, but I recently went to the smooth look by removing my leg and arm hair with "Nair". The first time I did it, I followed the directions and the results were good.

But on subsequent applications in the same manner as the first,(needs to be redone about once a week to stay hair free), I found myself getting lots of red bumps (ingrown hairs) on my forearms and my upper thighs.

I don't ever notice competing bodybuilders with this problem. So what's their secret to keeping the hair off without looking like they have chicken pox?

What do the professional competitors use as a regimine for body hair removal?

I'm not that hairy to start with, but I recently went to the smooth look by removing my leg and arm hair with "Nair". The first time I did it, I followed the directions and the results were good.

But on subsequent applications in the same manner as the first,(needs to be redone about once a week to stay hair free), I found myself getting lots of red bumps (ingrown hairs) on my forearms and my upper thighs.

I don't ever notice competing bodybuilders with this problem. So what's their secret to keeping the hair off without looking like they have chicken pox?

Most guys just shave.

I have done over 10 bodybuilding shows and have tried every option imaginable for hair removal. The best option I have found is shaving.

First, buy an electric hand held razor and do an initial 'once over' your whole body to get the majority of the hair off. If you are competing in a bodybuilding show you will need someone to help you with your back and upper glute area as even the fine white hairs need to be removed because they will soak up the spray tan and leave a blotchy look.

Then, shave your entire body. Use female shaving lotion that is for a sensitive skin type. Don't cheap out when it comes to razors. Buy an expensive razor and change the blade frequently. For your whole body, you should go through 4-5 blades. I've found that the cheap razors are what cause the razor burn.

When you are doing shaving, exfoliate your body with baking soda to remove a few layers of dead skin and then put lotion or coconut oil on your entire body. This will also help prevent any razor burn from the shaving and prevent any ingrown hairs.

Top Bottom