Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best for clean bulking?

TRAPezoid

I am a pretty hard gainer. I am 5'7' 165 and about 8 to 10% BF. I want to bulk up but I want it to be done cleanly without my BF to go up that much.

K for suggestions.

Hey Trap! Off the cuff... I'd say stick to the usual clean foods and simply increase the amounts, and possibly even frequency. Not exactly sure about a clean bulk, I have yet to get there (september 2006, because '05 was a dirty bulk... never again!)... I hope Mr. X can chime in for ya! Good luck broham!

just eat loads of meat, pasta, rice, oats, fruit and veg, cottage cheese, milk. add EFA`s too to protein shakes. getting 3500-4000 clean cals a day is easy if your organised.

Thanks bros... I did the calculationa and I am putting it to the test this week. hopefully I'll start gaining again and we'll see in a few more weeks.

Bro I use 2 ibs of lean groundbeef the 97 - 3 stuff. cook it up with some teryaki sauce and go at it that alone is 200 grams of protien and 0 carbs good clean food

An easy way to add "clean" calories is simply up your protein shakes during the day. Typically one scoop is 100 calories, 20 or so gr. of protein. Simply take in a couple 2 scoop shakes in addition to meals, and voila'.....400 added calories. Add some heavy cream and jack it up nicely.

Top Bottom