Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best cheese for dieting

clifort umbele

I was wondering what could be the healthiest cheese you can have while dieting for weight lose, some nutritionist say mozzarella cheese should be out of your diet because it contains high fat. Also I have seen online some cheeses are high in salt and sodium and they cause water retention, thank you for you opinions, I want to get strict on my diet as much as I can.

if you want to get as strict as possible then eliminate cheese and dairy entirely. just look at people who are comping for a bb show. do any of them eat cheese those 2 weeks ahead of it? and they are the ones who have the most insane strict diets.

Cheese really isn't the best option. It is very calorie dense, high in fat and inflammatory in the body. Commercial dairy is full of antibiotics and hormones.

The only cheese that should be incorporated into a cutting diet program is 0.4% dry cottage cheese.

125g (1/2cup) has 100 calories, 0g fat, 2g carbs and 22g protein.

A good protein number to shoot for per meal is 50-60g so I would have around a 300g serving.

Most 0.4% dry cottage cheese containers are sold in 600g containers so it works perfectly. Eat 1/2 the container each serving.

The best cheese for dieting is no cheese.

Otherwise - go for the least fat containing cheese. There's no secret around it.

Top Bottom